Strawberries are good source of Vitamin C and Kiwis provide antioxidants.So If you combine these you can say it is healthy drink. It is a tasty and refreshing drink perfect for the summer. You can make it very easily with less ingredients.
- Strawberry – 10-12
- Kiwi – 2
- Sugar / Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Lime juice – 1/2 of a lemon(optional)
- Chop the strawberries and kiwis.
- Blend the chopped fruits with sugar,water and lime juice.
- Serve with ice cubes on it.
- You can make without lime juice
- Either you can use cold water or serve chilled
- Adjust sugar/honey accordingly
Strawberry is an excellent source of Vitamin C, several other vitamins, dietary minerals and a modest amount of essential unsaturated fatty acids. It is a refreshing and healthy fresh juice you can prepare within couple of minutes.
- Strawberry – 10-12
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoon
- Sugar – to taste
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Wash strawberries in water and drain. Remove leaves and chop strawberries roughly.
- Blend strawberries along with sugar, water and lime. Serve with ice cubes.
Strawberry Recipes: How to Make Strawberry Cantaloupe Bruschetta. Delight your summer guests with this fresh appetizer finished with a balsamic glaze.
Strawberry and Rhubarb with Cheesecake Cream
12 ounces fresh rhubarb, chopped (3 cups)
8 ounces fresh strawberries, chopped (2 cups)
1/2 cup strawberry jam
1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups whipping cream
Shortbread cookies (optional)
In a medium bowl stir together rhubarb, strawberries, and strawberry jam. Let mixture stand at room temperature while preparing cream cheese mixture.
Direction: Cheesecake Cream
In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until sugar is dissolved.
While beating on medium speed, gradually add whipping cream. Beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
Layer about 1/2 cup each fruit mixture and Cheesecake Cream into eight 8-oz. canning jars.
Serve right away or cover and chill up to 24 hours. Serve with shortbread cookies, if desired.