Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Sovereign
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- a monarch; a king, queen, or other supreme ruler.
- a person who has supreme power or authority.
- a group or body of persons or a state having sovereign authority.
- a gold coin of the United Kingdom, equal to one pound sterling: went out of circulation after 1914.
- belonging to or characteristic of a sovereign or sovereign authority; royal.
View original post 31 more words