Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Discrete
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- apart or detached from others; separate; distinct:six discrete parts.
- consisting of or characterized by distinct or individual parts; discontinuous.
- (of a topology or topological space) having the property that every subset is an open set.
- defined only for an isolated set of points:a discrete variable.
- using only arithmetic and algebra; not involving calculus:discrete methods.
View original post 1 more word