4. Sometimes we try to use writing as a procrastination tool for avoiding something else we need to do. Do that thing you don’t want to do first.
1. Don’t talk about writing on the internet more than you actually write off the internet.
2. Making writer friends is much more valuable in the long-term than treating everyone as your competition, especially online.
3. Your social media presence should be a reflection of who you are and what you’re interested in, not constant self-promotion.
4. Don’t ask random strangers to review your work for free, even if you do admire/respect them and their work.
View original post 220 more words
Pro baseball once had women players.
The Twitter bird’s official name Is Larry.