Forensic scientists can determine a person’s sex, age, and race by examining a single strand of hair.
Chewing on gum while cutting onions can help a person from producing tears.
Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Radiant
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- emitting rays of light; shining; bright:the radiant sun; radiant colors.
- bright with joy, hope, etc.:radiant smiles; a radiant future.
- Physics. emitted or propagated by radiation.
- noting a partition line having a series of flamelike indentations formed by ogees joined in zigzags; rayonny.
- (of a charge, as an ordinary) having an edge or edges so formed.
View original post 36 more words