Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Crew
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together:the crew of a train; a wrecking crew.
- the people who sail or operate a ship or boat.
- the common sailors of a ship’s company.
- a particular gang of a ship’s company.
- the people who fly or operate an aircraft or spacecraft.
- the team that rows a…
View original post 217 more words