Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, all you have to do is publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Sour
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
adjective, sour·er, sour·est.
- having an acid taste, resembling that of vinegar, lemon juice, etc.; tart.
- rendered acid or affected by fermentation; fermented.
- producing the one of the four basic taste sensations that is not bitter, salt, or sweet.
- characteristic of something fermented:a sour smell.
- distasteful or disagreeable; unpleasant.
- below standard; poor.
- harsh in spirit or temper…
View original post 347 more words