Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Monday pm to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Monday pm and runs to the following Monday pm.
3. Please credit photo to photographer.
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try to stay within this limit.
5. Please indicate the number of words in your story at the end of your story. (It doesn’t count into the amount of words).
This week’s photo prompt is provided by Enisa .
“Can you believe we’ve come to this?” Candy asked, scratching her chin.
“I mean, come on. Steel recycling. What are we, chopped liver?”
“Of all the vaulted positions we’ve held. Heralds of War. Lords of Luxury. Eater of Virgins…
View original post 51 more words