- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/10/beautiful-books-2016-introduce-your.html Are you writing a book for Nano?
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/10/necrologies-and-debacles-avatar-last.html Some ways villains are dispatched.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/10/discussion-do-you-read-books-similar-to.html I usually steer clear of reading the same idea I’m writing at the moment. I don’t want others to think it influenced me. I will read those books AFTER I’m done with my book. I’ve missed some great books that I need to go back and discover.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/10/heather-kaczynski-author-of-dare-mighty.html On being kind to yourself and other writers.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/10/tracey-neithercott-author-of-gray-wolf.html Have you ever written a book inspired by a movie? My first book was inspired by Stand By Me. I wrote four books in the series and attempted to rewrite the first earlier this summer but it didn’t work out.
- http://novelrocket.com/2017/10/the-writers-water-cooler.html/ Using social media to connect with other writers and readers.
- https://stevelaube.com/writing-advice-wish-go-away/ Great writing trumps all.
- http://novelrocket.com/2017/10/4-reasons-to-update-your-headshot.html/ What do you think the pros and cons of not…
View original post 339 more words