I just got back home from visiting my daughter and granddaughter’s.My son,girlfriend and grandmother went with me. We had a very good time. We went shopping for wedding dresses. My daughter will be getting married in October. My granddaughter’s are growing so fast. I am so happy to be a mother and grandmother. Life is so good. I will post later.
I am out of town Visting my daughter and granddaughters.
Write a new post in response to today’s one-word prompt. Not sure how to participate? Here are the steps to get started.
- http://www.fantasybookcafe.com/2017/07/mini-review-of-nimona-by-noelle-stevenson/ A deadpan epic.
- https://mytrainofthoughtson.wordpress.com/2017/07/28/the-magicians-workshop-vol-two-by-christopher-hansen-and-j-r-fehr-bookreview-hansenfehr/ Where dreams become reality.
- https://phsolomon.com/2017/07/28/an-arrow-against-the-wind/ More action-packed and far grimmer than its predecessor.
- http://nicholasrossis.me/2017/07/28/july-offer-moschoudis-books-on-sale/ Paranormal romance and more.
- https://mightythorjrs.wordpress.com/2017/07/28/birthday-book-haul-2017-4-conan-the-phenomenon-by-paul-sammon/ This history spans Conan’s story.
- https://colleenchesebro.com/2017/07/29/colleens-book-reviews-the-panther-moon-book-3-in-the-secret-warrior-series-by-author-beth-trissel/ The last book in the Secret Warrior series.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-book-review-of-scarlet-moon-by-sd.html Destiny can pick someone else.
- http://www.autumnwriting.com/epic-fantasy-extravaganza-bundle/ Nine high-ranked authors.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/07/27/protecting-bedlam-how-to-preserve-your-relics-part-1/ Sale!
- https://colleenchesebro.com/2017/07/27/fairies-myths-magic-author-spotlight-guest-posts-magical-healing-powers-that-we-possess-by-author-balroop-singh/ Between sunshine and shadows.
- https://teripolen.com/2017/07/25/return-to-royalty-a-gexalatian-tale-series-1-by-e-paige-burks-tuesdaybookblog-fantasy/ A princess from another world.
- http://middlegrademania.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-golden-compass-reviewed-by-books.html A favorite.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/07/summer-scares/ Some scares for MG.
- http://middlegrademania.blogspot.com/2017/07/return-to-coney-island-cover-reveal-on.html Debut chapter book.
- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2017/07/first-we-were-ivthen-we-were-iii-review.html Deliciously twisty.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-safe-with-me-by-gracelowrie1-contemporary-romantic-drama/ Fostered children and domestic abuse.
- https://litworldinterviews.com/2017/07/26/ftthum-bookreview-sarabande-by-sarah-hina/ Two people navigating through their lives, bound by their pasts.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2017/07/28/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-dark-clouds-over-nuala-by-harrietsteel1-historical-mystery/ 1930s colonial Ceylon.
- https://princessofthelight.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/top-10-tips-for-writing-holidayromance-by-ruthacasie-romance-books-giveaway-amwriting/ Christmas in July.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2017/07/27/rosies-bookreview-teamrbrt-devil-in-the-countryside-by-corybarclay-german-histfic/ Based on a real case.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-in-a-gilded-cage-by-susan-appleyard-mexisue1-histfic/ A compact, detailed read.
- https://horrornovelreviews.com/2017/07/28/scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark-is-back-in-print/ Back in print.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/look-out-for-anno-dracula-one-thousand-monsters-by-kim-newman/ There are no vampires in Japan. That is the position of the Emperor. The Emperor is wrong.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/book-review-naming-the-bones-by-laura-mauro/ Both visceral…
View original post 92 more words
Source: People Walking
Welcome to Week 68 of the Tuesday Photo Challenge.
First of all, thanks to each and every one of you for making last week’s theme another rousing success; it was a lot of fun to read your posts on the theme of Woods!
While the image to kick of this week’s theme is definitely based in Nature, the concept of the theme is very much a human product: Three. Correct me, if I’m wrong, but I think this is the first numeric theme in the TPC thus far. As usual, there are many ways to capture an image for this week’s theme, so open up your creative minds and go have fun with this one!!
And, yes, that image from Nature that I promised…
Geese on the Quinapoxet
This one goes back about 11 years on a wonderful Autumn day. I had an inkling that the afternoon light…
View original post 176 more words
I have Blogging Block.
After a break from blogging and apart from writing about that amazing break, I’m a bit stuck….I think this is normal but I’m never quiet…it’s just not me! I think being away from my blog has helped me realise that well, it’s taken over my life just a teeny bit??Maybe having Bloggers Block is a good thing?
What to write??
Apparently I need to write a post like…
“10 ways to cure your Blogging Writers Block.”
“How to overcome writers block when blogging in 5 easy steps.”
It’s good for SEO apparently.
So……..here are my 5 easy steps to curing my blogging Block.
1. Get a coffee.
2. Tit about on social media for a bit.
3. Read that book that has been lying by your bed for months whilst you have been blogging.
4. Talk to your family.
5. Resume normal life.
View original post 20 more words