Where Genres Collide Traci Kenworth YA Writer
Writing Hyperlinks & hellip; 6/5/17
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/06/monthly-summary-may-2017.html Some fun fan things.
- http://www.magicalwords.net/roundup/magical-words-link-roundup-5-31-2017/ David Farland on Honorable Mentions and much more.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/05/31/powers-of-the-windemere-sky-fantastic-fliers/ The flying city.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/06/are-ya-and-adult-category-books-that.html The 4 distinctions between YA and Grown-up category books.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/06/megacon-orlando-2017-report.html Have you been to a convention?
- http://scbwimithemitten.blogspot.com/2017/06/michigan-kidlit-advocate-debbie.html Do you require an overview for your MG & & YA projects? This seems like a cool idea!
- http://yatopia.blogspot.com/2017/06/weaving-in-normal-abnormal.html Include a personality new to the atmosphere.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/06/writing-101-ill-make-you-offer-you-cant.html Don’& rsquo; t settle for any kind of representative, get the best fit for you.
- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2017/06/youre-worth-it-chooseyou-over-bad.html 4 tips to enhance your self-regard.
Romance/Women’& rsquo; s Fiction:
- http://romanceuniversity.org/2017/06/02/create-characters-your-reader-will-care-about-by-liz-fielding/ Obtain your readers to relate to the heroine, that’& rsquo; s the key.
- http://www.rubyslipperedsisterhood.com/stretch-your-wings/ Top ten ideas for autists at a seminar.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/05/birthing-book.html In today’& rsquo; s market, you should function to sell your publication.
- http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/4-qualities-strong-author-legacy/ What sort of legacy do you wish to leave with your publications? I hope to bring want to my viewers in whatever category I write in.
View original message 573 even more words