Where Genres Collide Traci Kenworth YA Writer
Composing Links & hellip; 3/27/17
- http://www.autumnwriting.com/writing-the-big-epic-fantasy-scenes-tips-and-tricks/ I pretty much follow this guidance, making use of deep pov and also sticking with one character from one phase and after that transfer to the alternative personality in the next which permits the next scene of the battle. I only make use of 2 povs however, not an antagonist’& rsquo; s. It & rsquo; s hard to obtain a visitor to care way too much to stick with chapters done in the villain’& rsquo; s pov, I assume.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/03/22/when-a-series-goes-dark/ Do you start off planning for your stories to take a dark turn or does it just occur? Mine obtained darker as I return and modify. I see it going even darker in guides ahead.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/03/21/ichabod-brooks-teasers/ A serialization of a tale.
- https://fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/write-better-character-description-said-the-63-tall-349-pound-bald-writer-with-brown-eyes-and-glasses-who-was-a-male-human/ How captured up in explaining a character do you obtain?
- https://saraletourneauwriter.com/2017/03/21/creativity-corner-winter-2017/ Sometimes life throws us curves.
- http://yatopia.blogspot.com/2017/03/how-to-respond-to-criticism.html Keep calm as well as don’& rsquo; t act in a way you’& rsquo; ll regret.
Romance/Women’& rsquo; s Fiction:
- http://www.rubyslipperedsisterhood.com/writing-books-with-overlapping-timelines/ Story & hellip;
Sight original post 621 even more words